Today is my youngest son’s 7th birthday. I can’t believe it!
Here’s a few of the things he’s taught me.
1. Spending time together with people you love matters…A LOT!
2. You can always have energy for the things that are most important.
3. People matter more than stuff.
4. I don’t always have to be right.
5. My creativity WILL get out somehow.
6. Ketchup will make almost anything palatable.
7. It’s good to make people smile.
8. Seeing projects through to the end is SO worth it.
9. I should like what I like just because I like it. Not because someone else does.
10. Trying new things is good.
Happy Birthday William! You’re a great son!